Reliable computing devices from Lenovo are key to 1:1 computing success
Administrators, faculty, researchers and students need computers they can rely on day after day. Outstanding functionality and rock-solid reliability and durability are at the heart of every Lenovo device, whether it’s a tablet PC, laptop or desktop computer.
Lenovo’s Think devices feature military-spec toughness that can endure the inevitable drops, bangs and spills — ensuring always-on reliability and lower repair and replacement costs for your institution. No wonder hundreds of higher-education institutions worldwide rely on Lenovo.
Tablets and Laptops
ThinkPad tablet PCs and laptops enable individualized instruction not confined by space or time. The devices are portable, reliable and tough enough to handle constant use, even in the lab or on campus. They also offer superb functionality and long-lasting batteries that let you go unplugged for hours. Among the features:
- Extreme mobility with weights starting under 3 pounds
- Up to all-day computing with fantastic battery life
- Spill-resistant, full-sized keyboard
- Rock-solid durability with construction that passes eight rugged military-spec tests
- Advanced security options, including Computrace data protection, self-encrypting drives and fingerprint readers.
Desktops, All-In-Ones and Workstations
For institutions with small budgets but big computing needs, ThinkCentre desktop and all-in-one PCs offer exceptional value and performance. For more demanding workloads, Lenovo ThinkStation desktop workstations are engineered for the muscle you need to drive digital content creation, engineering, design, scientific modeling and more. These devices offer lightening-fast processors, advanced security features and leading data protection. They also offer space-conscious options to fit any environment. Among the features:
- Traditional desktop towers provide ultimate performance
- Small form factor (SFF) desktops fit into tight spaces
- Ultra-small form factor (USFF) desktops fit in your hand — ideal for space-constrained classrooms or offices
- All-in-one PCs combine the traditional desktop and monitor into one sleek, space-saving unit
- Thinkstations eliminate the need for constant access to a mainframe computer, even for complex engineering tasks.